£35 instead of £50 for a Two-Course Sunday Lunch for two with a Glass of Prosecco each at the 5* Lowry Hotel Manchester – Save 30%
About This Deal
What better way to spend Sunday afternoon than enjoying the superb food and stunning views at the River Bar & Grill at the five-star Lowry Hotel in Manchester?
With meats sourced from some of the UK’s best suppliers including beef from the Duke of Buccleuch Estates and chicken from Goosenargh. You an a friend can enjoy a Two Course Sunday Lunch with all the trimmings, washed down with a glass of Prosecco and live entertainment from pianist and singer Kimm.
• Treat yourself and a partner to a two-course meal.
• Dine in style at the Lowry Hotel.
• From the Chef’s Choice menu Sunday Lunch Menu with a choice of Beef or Lamb.
• Live Music to Keep you Entertained.
• Free Parking Included.
• Includes Glass of Prosecco.
Located on the original site of the printing company where cult British cartoons, ‘The Dandy’ and ‘The Beano’, were created, Manchester’s luxury Lowry Hotel has never lost its sense of fun. Since opening this iconic hotel in April 2001, there have been many Lowry antics. We won’t tell you about them, not just because we’re discreet, but because The Lowry Hotel is less about history as it is about you and the city’s present energy.
The Small Print
• Expires 90 Days from Date of Purchase.
• Limit 1 per 2 people.
• Booking required by phone on 0161 827 4041; provide coupon code.
• Present printed atoozee voucher upon arrival.
• 24-hour cancellation policy.
• Valid Sunday Lunch 12:30pm – 4:00pm
• Must be 18 or older to consume alcohol. ID May be Required.
• Menu is subject to change.