Spirit of Liverpool, hosted at the Palm House in Liverpool’s Sefton Park, is a two-day festival comprising some of the UK’s best drinks producers, restaurants, street food vendors and local music acts.
About This Deal
Join us and enjoy a bank holiday weekend of fun and flavour in the sun. Meet some of the drinks you know and discover the drinks you don’t.Talk to those who know them best and find inspiration with tastings, talks, free samples and master classes.
Spirit of Liverpool is your chance to meet the distillers, master blenders, and other experts who will share their passion with you. High end Gin, Vodka, Rum, Cognac, Whiskey, Tequila and more in your City this summer.
Live Music all weekend with some of the best local artists brought together by the talented Thom Morecroft
And foodies won’t be disappointed with a wide variety of sweet & savoury options from some of the very best local restaurants and street food stalls.
MAY 6TH & 7TH 2018 ∙ SEFTON PARK PALM HOUSE
• Two Day Festival, May Day Bank Holiday 2018
• Day or Weekend Pass Available.
• Live Music
• Enjoy tastes from the UK’s best drinks producers, restaurants and street food vendors.
• Find out more at https://www.spiritliverpool.co.uk/
The Small print
• Voucher is valid for date stated on voucher; subject to availability.
• Doors open at 12pm on both days.
• Simply present voucher to gain entrance.
• Entrance: Sefton Park Palm House, Sefton Park, L17 1AP
• Your day pass will allow you exit and re-entry to the event on as many occasions as you require.
• Food will be available for purchase from our authorized vendors, food options are subject to availability.
• For everyone’s safety, no children, toddlers, infants, prams or pets are permitted. Admission tickets for the caregiver will not be honored or refunded.
• No pets permitted (unless service dogs).
• Toilet facilities available.
• Voucher is not exchangeable for cash.
• You must follow the guidance of our marshals at all times.
• Images used for illustrative purposes only