Manchester City Football Club and Stadium Tour with Souvenir Photo for Adult, Child or Family
About This Deal
Your professional guides will take you on an unforgettable and all-encompassing 70-minute tour of the Club Stadium, which captures the very essence of Manchester City Football Club.
The tour will showcase the pride, the passion and the heritage of this great football club. You will discover how everything that happens on and off the pitch contributes to making Manchester City the club it is today.
See if you can handle sitting in the Press Conference room hot seat, where football stars are grilled by the media, and visit the inner sanctum that is the City dressing room. Sit in the dugout just like Pep Guardiola, before walking down the tunnel as if you’re about to take to the pitch like your Man City heroes. It’s a not-to-be missed, fascinating peek behind the scenes of the 2012 and 2014 Premier League Champions.
• A 70 minute professionally guided tour of the Club and Stadium
• A 20 minute self-guided tour including a look at the Club’s heritage, present and future ambitions
• A Souvenir Photo alongside the trophies
• A Club lanyard
• 10% discount in the City Store on the date of your tour (excluding sale items)
Established in 1880, Manchester City Football Club enjoyed its most successful period in the 1960s and 70s, when it won the League Championship, FA Cup, League Cup and European Cup Winners’ Cup. It has regained its stature in recent years, having secured two Premier League titles, in 2012 and 2014. Man City’s home ground is the Etihad stadium, boasting a capacity of 55,097 people
The Small Print
• Voucher valid for 90 days from date of purchase (excl bank holidays, match days and open training sessions)
• May buy 9 additional as gifts
• To Book Call 0161 444 1894; select option 4 and option 2
• Booking required by phone, quote Atoozee codes at time of booking
• Must present printed Atoozee Voucher upon arrival.
• 72-hour cancellation policy
• Valid Mon-Sat 9am-5pm, Sun 10am-5pm
• Must be 16 or older if you wish to visit unaccompanied. Over 65’s must have valid ID
• Must email firstname.lastname@example.org for information for wheelchairs users