£12 instead of £15 for a Comedy Night Ticket with Cheese and Bacon Burger – Save 20%
About This Deal
Woody Allen once said, “I am thankful for laughter, except when milk comes out of my nose” Milk or no milk we have to agree…
Having notched up a host of awards from Dave’s Best Comedy Club to winner of the Best Comedy Club at the North West Comedy Awards – The Frog & Bucket is a sure-fire hit if you’re after an evening packed full of laughs. The intimate Manchester based venue has seen a host of beloved celebrity comedians from Steve Coogan and John Bishop to Sarah Millican and Al Murray grace their stage, not to mention a plethora of up and coming talent worth catching before they become big names. With today’s deal you can head down to the venue on a Thursday night at 7pm where you’ll be treated to 4 side-splitting comedians doing their thing, make the most of an evening food menu, and with the bar open until late you’re free to carry on the celebrations late into the night! Well you know what they say – Thursday night’s the new Friday night…
• Winner of Dave’s Best Comedy Club in 2012 & 2013.
• Past acts include Steve Coogan, John Bishop, Al Murray & more.
• Enjoy a Thursday night comedy show for 2.
• Includes up to 4 top notch comics.
• Doors open at 7pm, show begins at 8:15pm.
The Frog and Bucket comedy club sits on the far edge of the Northern Quarter in Manchester city centre and was one of the first venues to open in the now creatively bustling district. Back in the nineties when Oasis were hanging out in Dry Bar around the corner, comedians who are now household names were honing their art at the only dedicated comedy club in the city at the time.
The Frog and Bucket continues to provide a place to nurture new talent, for Manchester to check out the stars of the future and to see those acts that though they aren’t a household name now they are at the grass roots of truly fantastic and exciting live stand up.
The Small Print
• Expires 15th September 2016.
• Limit 1 for 1 or 2 people.
• Valid for option purchased only.
• Booking required minimum 24 hours in advance by phone
• Book on 01612369805; booking line opens Mon-Sat 10am-6pm;
• Seats will be allocated on booking.
• 24-hour cancellation policy.
• Valid Thu only;
• Doors open 7pm; Must arrive by 8pm. Show starts at 8.15pm.
• Must be 18 above with valid ID.
• Vegetarian or vegan option available, specify on booking.
• For special assistance and disabled access, contact merchant directly.
• The merchant reserves the right to change the line-up without prior notice. Vouchers are valid for entry, food and show only with reserved seating.
• All services must be redeemed during a single visit by same customer/s.
• Valid for purchased location only and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other location.