£39 instead of £59 for an Afternoon Tea for two with Prosecco at The Lowry Hotel, Manchester – save 34%
About This Deal
Afternoon tea at the Lowry Hotel is one of the best afternoon teas in Manchester. The Lowry Hotel is situated right next to the River Irwell and the views are simply wonderful. The Lowry Hotel was a recent recipient of the British Tea Guild’s Award of Excellence and takes great pride in their lovely afternoon tea selection.
Afternoon tea takes place in the River Restaurant, a contemporary and light design affording guests privacy and luxury at their table.
The afternoon tea menu at the Lowry Hotel is a seasonal affair with a regular change of menu to reflect the season and attention to detail is the highlight. The Summer Afternoon Tea features a Mango and Passionfruit Posset as well as a Red Velvet and Vanilla Battenberg. There is a fabulous selection of Jing Teas, ranging from a traditional Earl Grey to a more adventurous Rooibos herbal infusion.
Whichever menu you choose at the Lowry Hotel you will be sure to have a delightful afternoon tea and we highly recommend a visit.
• Enjoy a 5* afternoon tea for two!
• Includes a glass of Prosecco with a selection of teas each.
• Plus an assortment of delicious finger sandwiches.
• With scones, clotted cream and jam, pastries and dainty fancies.
• In The River Restaurant, a modern eatery with stunning views.
• Free Parking Included.
Located on the original site of the printing company where cult British cartoons, ‘The Dandy’ and ‘The Beano’, were created, Manchester’s luxury Lowry Hotel has never lost its sense of fun. Since opening this iconic hotel in April 2001, there have been many Lowry antics. We won’t tell you about them, not just because we’re discreet, but because The Lowry Hotel is less about history as it is about you and the city’s present energy.
The Small Print
• Voucher valid for 90 days from date of purchase.
• Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people.
• Booking required by phone on 0161 827 4041; provide coupon code.
• Present printed atoozee voucher upon arrival.
• 24-hour cancellation policy.
• Valid Mon-Fri (2.15pm-4pm). Sunday (3.15pm-5pm)
• Excludes Saturdays and bank holidays.
• Must be 18 or older to consume alcohol, ID May be required.
• Menu is subject to change.